Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Fun!!

We have been trying to take advantage of every sunny day the Good Lord gives us. He definitely thinks we need rain more than we do. Thankfully, we are still having plenty of sun too. Because we had rain on Monday, we started out the week going to see Kung Fu Panda. The girls liked it, and I have to say it was quite funny; but, it was a rather boy movie. Kung fu is not for girls. We hit the grocery store, and I did laundry the rest of the day.

Tuesday, before swimming, I had the girls help me clean the house. Caroline dusted everything, and Catherine wiped down all five of the vanities & mirrors. Then, we went to the Halderman's house to swim. Caroline & Catherine had a great time with Sage & Gabe. In this picture, they were pretending to have boyfriends (The Jonas Brothers & Troy Bolton, mind you), and they were trying to sit "romantically".
Wednesday, after gymnastics, we headed to our pool at Paradise Valley Golf. Alicia & her three boys joined us. I think everyone had a great time. Today we are heading back to the pool because the Lord is sending his rain again tomorrow. We just returned from riding our bikes. The girls decided they wanted to do the shorter trip this time (about 2 miles). Usually we ride to their school or Sonic, which is 4 miles round trip. They are troopers and love every minute of it.



1 comment:

Reba said...

You have been busy! I am impressed that they ride their bikes so far. I am hoping we will do more bike riding this summer. I just bought a seat for Joshua for my bike but now have to find a helmet for him. Then we will work on Maria...You are having a lot of fun! I know we do seem to be getting a lot of rain, but then I know in a month, we will be begging for it too. :)
Reba