Sunday, June 8, 2008

Missing Kyle

Well, Kyle left right after Sunday School this morning to catch an airplane to Philadelphia for a work meeting. Sure does make for a long Sunday afternoon being just us girls. Luckily, he will return tomorrow night. I decided I would finally register the girls' webkins online. They have owned several of these animals for almost a year now. They haven't really cared too much about registering them, but I really do not think they understood what they were all about. Actually, I don't think the website impressed them too much since they have to actually earn points in order to spend some. So, the computer didn't last long. Then, Caroline wanted to learn how to make friendship bracelets. You have to understand that Catherine is probably the one with the patience to do this, but Caroline insisted. She decided to make a choker instead of a bracelet...talk about time consuming. So, we began with 6 strands. I taught her how by doing 2 rows, and she actually finished 2 rows too. But, she is done with that--she only has about 1000 rows left---maybe by next year. Now they are back to old faithful---coloring! You can always count on coloring to be there for you.

So, back to the reason I am writing this in the first place...I am missing Kyle. He is usually great entertainment for the girls on Sundays. I usually get a lot of my laundry done while they play outside. So much for laundry today...we mostly need bathing suits this week anyway!!!

No comments: