Monday, February 19, 2007

Surviving A Sleepover

Well, we survived our first sleepover. For Caroline's sixth birthday we had 4 of her school friends over to spend the night. We all had a great time. First we loaded the car & went to Fun City (kind of like a Chuck E Cheese's). When we came home we had cake decorated by Caroline & Catherine & of course some ice cream. I have to say the cake was too cute. They did a great job! The girls played dress up, I painted their nails, & we watched High School Musical. The girls were all asleep by 10:15 all in the same room. I was impressed. Kyle & I heard the first talking & laughing at 7:00 in the morning. Kyle went to Daylight Donuts & bought them some donuts. After eating breakfast on the floor of the den in front of the fire Kyle started for us, the girls painted until Moms/Dads came to pick them up. Caroline & Catherine had a great time & I believe the others did too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kiddos had a lot of fun...they all look too cute all dressed up, and I'm impressed with Caroline's artistic ability on the cake! I must say you are very brave:)

Shandra said...

cute cake!! looks like y'all had fun!! glad you updated. :) you know i just had to give you a hard time.