Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sick Kids

So, today I brought Catherine home from school. We were at Eureka Pizza for an "educational" field trip on food groups and Catherine is whiny about everything. I was about to pull my hair out (or hers) yesterday because she was whiny all day. So, I thought she must not be feeling well. We came home & took her temperature...yes...99.9. Well, I guess it's another full day of High School Musical for me. Caroline was home from school on Thursday & Friday last week because of fever & headaches, so I guess it's Catherine's turn. Needless to say, the girls & I know every single word of High School Musical. At least it's a really good movie. If you liked Grease back in the day, you should try this one. It is a lot cleaner for the kiddos, but has lots of singing & dancing.

3 comments:

Shandra said...

hope you don't get it. matt got it but i haven't yet...and hopefully won't! hope catherine feels better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby...hope it's short lived and everyone else stays healthy. BTW, is it just me, or does Catherine look just like you? and Caroline looks just like Kyle.

Tiffany said...

Yes! For the most part, we think that Catherine is me & Caroline is Kyle. It's funny though...when people see Caroline that don't know us well, they say she looks just like me. I think they must just be looking at the hair!