Saturday, October 4, 2008

GIRLS' DAY!!!


Today has been a day for the girls! After a lunch with Kyle to Jason's Deli (our current favorite!), neighborhood friends began coming over. It is now 7 pm & I just took this picture. I found them outside rolling down our hill in the front yard. They have had a ball all day, and I have been able to get all my garage sale pricing taken care of. I am so thankful for such great neighbors. They always get along so well, and they are making awesome memories! That is what I remember most about my childhood...playing with my neighborhood friends.

I also have to post a picture of my new haircut. I just got it cut on Wednesday. This is the 1st time ever my hair has been above my shoulders, and so far, I am really liking it! BTW...I donated 12" of my hair to Locks of Love.

3 comments:

Reba said...

I am thankful for great neighbors too...I know our girl was beyond excited to get to come play. Thank you for having her. I love your new haircut though I do a double take every time I see you. :) And I love even more that you donated it to Locks of Love. I haven't been able to grow my hair long enough to do it yet...
Reba

Shandra said...

hey tiff! your hair looks REALLY cute! can't believe it's your first time to have it that short. :) i don't have patience to grow mine out!

i remember playing w/ the neighborhood kids too. fun times your girls will remember.

Sherri said...

I never thought you'd cut it, but your hair is absolutely adorable!!