Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pink Eye!!!


Caroline & I have had our share of pink eye. Caroline got hit hard with it on Saturday night & all day Sunday. She looked like an ant Saturday morning with swollen squinty red eyes. I even got to have a taste of pink eye on Tuesday night & Wednesday. Luckily it was only in one eye for me. I also woke up with a cold so I have been feeling pretty miserable. I have to say though, Caroline must be really tough. She complained one time of her eyes hurting Saturday afternoon. And, when I got it Tuesday afternoon, I couldn't get over how much it is a constant scratchiness on my eye. It was like a piece of fuzz was constantly in my eye. Anyway, I will post a picture of my little ant, but I will spare you a picture of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Caroline...we've had our fair share of pink eye in this house, in fact, I think Caleb woke up with the start of it today